In early 2018, Dr. Oz spotlighted Moringa powder on a segment called “Ultimate 2018 supermarket shopping list”! The 3-minute spotlight highlighted how versatile Moringa truly is and how seamlessly it will mix with your favorite recipes to add a nutritional boost. Chef Roblé Ali showcased his Moringa Pesto recipe and how easy it was to add Moringa to any nutritional smoothie. Moringa is finally getting the attention it deserves and we hope more and more people realize how important it is to incorporate Moringa into their daily diets!
Here is the recipe for those willing to try it at home!
- 1 tbsp moringa powder
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
- ½ cup fresh flat leaf parsley leaves
- 1 large garlic clove
- 3 ½ tbsp pine nuts or almond slivers
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- zest of one lemon
- 1-1 ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper
1. Add moringa, basil, spinach, parsley, garlic, nuts, lemon zest, salt, and pepper into a food processor or blender and blend to a paste.
2. Add the cheese and pulse while drizzling in the oil.
The Moringa Pesto sauce can be tossed into your favorite pasta or brushed over a nice juicy grilled chicken breast to add a nutritional and flavorful boost to any meal!
Click here to purchase some Moringa powder to try this recipe out today!